Returns and cancellations
The quality of our plants is very important to us.
We will always endeavour to resolve any complaint quickly and to your satisfaction.
Our Returns policy:
If you are not happy with a plant when it is delivered, please:
• Take a photograph of the plant and packaging.
• Email the pictures, along with a description of the problem and your order reference number to email@example.com
• We will then assess the problem and decide whether it is eligible for a refund or replacement.
We comply with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Nothing in this statement should be construed as a change to your statutory rights as a consumer.
• On receipt, plants should be unpacked and inspected. If the plants are damaged or are unacceptable to you, please contact us immediately.
• You have a statutory right to cancel your order within 14 days of the delivery date. The goods must be returned within the following 14 days, in the same condition as they were dispatched, at your own cost, after which we will refund the purchase.
• We won’t replace or refund a plant if we think that it has has died due to lack of watering or proper horticultural care after delivery (left out in the sun for two weeks before it is planted, for example), or if the plant has been infected by an airborne pest or disease contracted from your garden or your neighbours’ garden.
• If you do not receive a parcel because it is lost, we will endeavour to replace the order. If we cannot, we will refund your order and shipping charges, whereupon our liability ceases.